SilikonVadisi.co (referred to as 'we', 'our' or 'us') is committed to ensuring the privacy and protection of the personal data of all users (hereafter referred to as 'you', 'your'). We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. The following policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
We will ask for your explicit consent to collect personal data at the point of data collection. Consent is a freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of your wishes which, by statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data.
- Express Consent: When you provide your information, we will ask for your explicit consent. Your consent can be given in writing, orally, or through an affirmative action, such as checking a box indicating your consent on our website.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
Information Collection and Use
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information: When you use our service or interact with our website, we may collect your name and email address. This information is used to identify you and to respond to any inquiries or requests you may have.
- Personal Messages: We may collect personal messages sent to us. We use these messages to address any inquiries or requests, and to provide better services.
- Newsletter Information: If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email address to send you periodic updates and communications related to our services.
We will never sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Your Rights Under the GDPR & KVKK
Under the GDPR, you have several rights including the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data.
- Right of Access: This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Rectification: This is your right to request rectification of your personal data.
- Right to Erasure: Also known as 'The right to be forgotten', this is your right to request, where applicable, that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to Object: This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal data is processed.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive the personal data that we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subjected to Automated Decision-Making: You have the right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Omer Faruk Aydin (Attorney at Law)
Resatbey Mah. 62017 Sokak No:32 Kat:3 Daire:5 Seyhan/Adana
Son Güncelleme: 24 Mayıs 2023